While the professional photos are being edited, we’ll market your home to other Realtors before it’s even on the market (what’s called a pocket listing) by executing the below strategies. We’ll discuss which tactics make the most sense for your property and situation:
- Advertise your home via the Crossroads Realty Team Realty Team website and a single property webiste. This is a great way to expose your home to top Realtors before it goes on the market
- Send just listed e-cards to every Realtor in the area advertising your home as a new listing
- Schedule and advertise our first open house to take place the Saturday or Sunday after your listing goes live in the MLS if you desire
- Create and print professional brochures
- Install a For Sale sign to in front of your building or in your yard
- Create mini brochures for you to have available to you if you know someone that might be interested.
- Put a lockbox on your property for showings
Generally the above takes 48-72 hours. After that, as soon as the photos are back from the photographer, your property will go live in the MLS!
Questions? Call us at 954.464.5434 or email us at Linda@CrossroadsRealtyTeam.com.